• Competitive salary, with confidence of working for an established and growing company.
• Company Pension Scheme.
• Private Healthcare.
• Opportunity for progression within the business.
• An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects.
• Dedicated Training & Development Department.
• A stimulating & dynamic environment.
• Newly refurbished Gym & Multi-purpose Studio in Head Office.
• In-house barista.
• Subsidised Cafeteria.
• Team bonding events.
• Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner.
With an ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic, the JRL Group is the right place for you.
Spearheading the JRL Group from the outset J Reddington Ltd have been an industry leading groundwork and concrete (RC) frame specialist for over two decades. Building on a proven track record to date, the company is now increasingly being called upon to deliver solutions on larger projects in London and the South East providing the core to the business.
We are looking for a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to work on a £47 million RC Frame and groundworks project in Nine Elms, Vauxhall.
• Preparation of monthly cost value reports for area, together with review of results
• Production of commercial reports, reviewing results and considering trends
• Physical measurement of works and agreement of same with client and subcontractors
• Agreement of certification and payment of subcontractor accounts
• Implementation and compliance with the contract change control procedure and monitoring thereof including notices to client as appropriate
• Managing sub-contractors
• Sending out enquiries, collating prices, comparing with tender and negotiation.
• Preparing valuations for interim application for payment including variations;
• Degree qualified.
• Excellent client facing abilities.
• Previous site or placement experience would be advantageous
• Valid CSCS card