The JRL Group encompasses 14+ divisions delivering bespoke solutions for the most complex construction projects nationally. Over two decades the JRL Group has grown from a company specialising in sub and superstructure packages to a business that offers managed integrated construction solutions, with an annual turnover in excess of over £800m.
Work on multiple activities, all of which are central to the assembly of modules, ensuring they are completed to a high quality standard as well as undertaking any support task required across the shop floor on the sites.
(Definition of Support Task: A role that requires minimal or moderate training to perform successfully).
Working in an environment that actively encourages a desire to see a ‘job well done’ and continuous improvement.
High level of flexibility will be required within this role to achieve the full requirements of modular assembly.
Work in an organised and efficient manner in order to achieve production programmes.
To be committed to the success of JRL Caledonian Modular Limited.
• Carry out tasks as requested by supervisors in relation to manufacture of modular buildings in line with production programmes.
• To learn and develop time and task management skills.
• To undertake any training as required.
• Proactively establish and maintain a good housekeeping regime:
• Ensure factory areas are kept clear and tidy at all times.
• Ensure all aisles and fire doors are continually monitored for build up of debris.
• Remove all waste to the appropriate skips
• You are responsible for the equipment provided to you for use in any tasks you are asked to perform, this means you should carry out checks and cleaning as required.
• Work within our ISO 9001 quality procedures.
• To take responsibility and set an example for the Health & Safety of yourself and other individuals.
• Immediately report any problems to your supervisor.
• Adhere to all organisation policies and procedures.
• Use any PPE supplied as instructed.
• Any other duties required by factory supervisors.
• Employees under 18 years will be subject to Young Persons Risk assessment and have limited access. There will be prohibited areas, eg saw shop and restrictions on the use of tools e.g. power tools
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
• Responsive and adaptable approach
• Ability to take ownership of a task and accepting accountability for it
• Drive and motivation
• Technical reading and numeracy skills
• Excellent attendance and reliability record
• An eye for detail
• Be a strong team player and ability to co-operate with a variety of different people at different levels and be consider of others
• Prepared to use initiative within the rules
• Willing to learn
• Awareness of your working environment adopting a ‘can do’ attitude
• Commitment to the on-going success of the company