- Competitive salary, with confidence of working for an established and growing company.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Private Healthcare.
- Opportunity for progression within the business.
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects.
- Dedicated Training & Development Department.
- A stimulating & dynamic environment.
- Team bonding events.
- Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner.
With an ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic, the JRL Group is the right place for you.
Ark Mechanical & Electrical Services was created in line with the JRL Group’s philosophy of ‘owning the solution’. With MEP vital to the success of every project, the Group identified that dividing the package had the potential to adversely affect the critical path. Taking control of this, Ark M&E provides a complete mechanical, electrical and public health (MEP) solution for large complex residential projects.
We require a Document Controller to join our team at Reading. You will assist the project team in coordinating the office admin, updating revision drawings and be the main point of contact between our Group divisions for JRL.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Carry out routine information control activities for the company, including information release and publishing, query handling, management of transmittals, copying and scanning.
- Manage the receipt and processing of project information and documentation utilising the clients and principal designer's electronic document management systems.
- Control and management of electronic transmittals both internally and externally and the Task Order Information Delivery plans and schedules.
- Support to departments in the issue receipt and tracking of all information both electronically and in hardcopy where applicable.
- Experience in an administrative role in within the construction sector.