- Competitive salary, with confidence of working for an established and growing company.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Private Healthcare.
- Opportunity for progression within the business.
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects.
- Dedicated Training & Development Department.
- A stimulating & dynamic environment.
- Team bonding events.
- Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner.
Midgard Design Services are placed within the JRL Group; a highly successful, privately owned, national construction group head quartered in North London. With a turnover of in excess of £600m, the business is currently experiencing growth and as such is seeking a Design Manager to be based on site at our project in Brighton.
- Manage the Design Team, the design development and design review process.
- Manage and monitor design delivery against agreed deliverable dates, and report to SDM on performance issues.
- Be responsible for developing the design programme with consultants and planner for bids or projects.
- Produce agree and manage, with all relevant parties, a realistic design programme and information required schedule to satisfy design, procurement and construction requirements.
- Manage the design on site with where appropriate the assistance of other site based resource implementing the design management procedures to ensure the timely production of information.
- Ensure that all design deliverables are reviewed to establish they are within budget, are fully coordinated and are buildable.
- Where nominated control design change process management.
- Provide guidance to the project team on design related issues.
- Identify design requirements for the bid from the clients brief.
- Develop and compile the design proposals for inclusion within the contractors documentation.
- Appoint the design team, agree schedules of responsibilities and fee agreements for services/design deliverables and resourcing requirements.