The JRL Group encompasses 14+ divisions delivering bespoke solutions for the most complex construction projects nationally. Over two decades the JRL Group has grown from a company specialising in sub and superstructure packages to a business that offers managed integrated construction solutions, with an annual turnover in excess of over £600m.
Due to expansion, we are interested in speaking with the industry's top talent. We welcome any CVs from post-Graduate to Director level.
- General Operatives
- Steel Fixers
- Quality Controllers
- Design Manager
- Design Engineer
- CAD Technician
- Mechanical Engineer / Electrical Engineer
- Document Controller
- Production Manager
• Competitive salary, with confidence of working for an established and growing company.
• Company Pension Scheme.
• Private Healthcare.
• Opportunity for progression within the business.
• An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects.
• Dedicated Training & Development Department.
• A stimulating & dynamic environment.
• Newly refurbished Gym.
• Team bonding events.
• Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner.
With an ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic, the JRL Group is the right place for you.