The JRL Group is a dynamic & innovative, national construction group constructed of 14+ divisions across civils, build and the built environment allowing us to offer a full turnkey service under one roof and are ever expanding.
Since 1996 we have grown from a business specialising in sub and super structures to a multi-million pound construction group head quartered in North London housing depots in Biggleswade, Elstree, Peterborough and Nottingham.
We are looking for an employee liaison officer to join our department.
This fast paced role will require you to have experience within a similar role and great attention to detail.
Hours: Monday-Friday 7am-5pm (1 hour break)
Duration: Long term, permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Roles and responsibilities:
• Providing advice on policies & procedures inline with employees roles & responsibilities.
• Develop, implement, and maintain employee relationships with all employee at all JRL Plant & Logistics sites in Biggleswade, Peterborough & Nottingham.
• Provide advice on terms and conditions, agreements, and contractual obligations
• Arranging, promoting and conducting employee HR workshops across JRL Plant & Logistics sites in Biggleswade, Peterborough & Nottingham.
• Oversee Employee Relations activity
• Collation of timesheets from JRL Plant & Logistic site in Biggleswade, Peterborough & Nottingham.
• Monitoring of Employee numbers/allocation across all depots
• Updating and of JRL Plant and Logistics Organogram
• Updating and management of Job roles
• Issuing Employment Contracts
• Monitoring and management of Employee holiday and sick records
• Recruitment of staff and labour across all PAL Depots
• Production of Recruitment adverts
• Salary Reviews & appraisals
• Mental health awareness management across all PAL Depots
• Organising Team Events
Skills and Qualities:
• Experience within the plant hire / construction industry – desirable
• Previous Employee Relations or HR experience - essential
• Excellent communications skills
• Can work on your own initiative, managing own diary
• Driving License
• Computer Literate
• Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
• Pension Scheme
• Possible career growth for the right candidate
• An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
• A stimulating & dynamic environment
• Dedicated Training & Development Department
• Team bonding events
• We endeavor to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
• Onsite parking.
• Medical Insurance.