- Competitive salary, with confidence of working for an established and growing company.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Private Healthcare.
- Opportunity for progression within the business.
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects.
- Dedicated Training & Development Department.
- A stimulating & dynamic environment.
- Newly refurbished Gym & Multi-purpose Studio in Head Office.
- In-house barista.
- Subsidised Cafeteria.
- Team bonding events.
- Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner.
With an ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic, the JRL Group is the right place for you.
Midgard is the main contracting division of the +£600m turnover JRL Group and utilises all the company's in-house resources and facilities to provide clients with a bespoke constructionservice. We have gone back to the time when contractors carried out work themselves with a dedicated, reliable workforce and their own fleet of plant and equipment.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Document Controller to our team at Brighton. You will assist the project team in coordinating the office site admin, up to date revision drawings and be the main point of contact between our Group divisions for Midgard.
- Carry out routine information control activities for the company, including information release and publishing, query handling, management of transmittals, copying and scanning.
- Manage the receipt and processing of project information and documentation utilising the clients and principal designer's electronic document management systems.
- Control and management of electronic transmittals both internally and externally and the Task Order Information Delivery plans and schedules.
- Support to departments in the issue receipt and tracking of all information both electronically and in hardcopy where applicable.
- Experience within the construction sector essential.
- Minimum of 2 years within an administration role.
- Ability to be flexible within their job role.