- Competitive salary, with confidence of working for an established and growing company.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Private Healthcare.
- Opportunity for progression within the business.
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects.
- Dedicated Training & Development Department.
- A stimulating & dynamic environment.
- Team bonding events.
- Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner.
With an ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic, the JRL Group is the right place for you.
Midgard is the main contracting division of the +£600m turnover JRL Group and utilises all the company's in-house resources and facilities to provide clients with a bespoke constructionservice. We have gone back to the time when contractors carried out work themselves with a dedicated, reliable workforce and their own fleet of plant and equipment.
We are looking for an ambitious, hands on Engineer, ideally with main contracting experience. You’ll be given the opportunity to take ownership, coordinating between our in-house subsidiaries and the client to deliver projects.
- Coordinate all drawings between in-house subsidiaries and set out accordingly.
- Liaise with site team.
- Set out grid lines for sub-contractors.
- As builts.
- Drawing interrogation and RFI’s (request for information).
- Problem solving, not just figure out dimensions.
- Practical attitude.
- Liaise with the client team to understand fully what they want to achieve.
- QA / Quality Control.
- Provide support to Site Manager / Project Manager with daily tasks.
- Assist with temporary works.
- Find solutions to any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Work closely with engineering team on site.
- General site duties.
- Civil Engineering or Construction Degree qualified.
- Hold a valid CSCS card.
- Ideally have previous experience with a main contractor on residential projects in the UK.
- Be hungry for career progression.