• Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company.
• Pension Scheme.
• Possible career growth for the right candidate.
• An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects.
• A stimulating and dynamic environment.
• Dedicated Training and Development Department.
• Team bonding events.
• We endeavor to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute.
• Onsite parking.
• 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Christmas Shutdown Period (including bank holidays)
• Medical Insurance.
• Monday – Friday 7am-5pm (1hr Break)
The JRL Group is a dynamic & innovative, national construction group constructed of 14+ divisions across civils,
build and the built environment allowing us to offer a full turnkey service under one roof and are ever expanding.
Since 1996 we have grown from a business specialising in sub and super structures to a multi-million pound
construction group head quartered in North London housing depots in Biggleswade, Elstree, Peterborough and
JRL Plant & Logistics are looking for 2 x permanent experienced SIA Certified Security Guards to work at their
Shifts: 3 Day Shifts, 3 Night Shifts then 3 Days off:-
Day Shift 06:00 – 18:00
Night Shift 18:00 – 06:00
Role & Responsibilities:
The objective of this role is to protect everyone within the plant itself, including visitors.
Reporting directly to the Yard Manager, duties include but are not limited to:
• Monitoring equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points.
• Maintaining a secure environment by monitoring and responding to active alarms as requested, investigating
suspicious activity and challenging inappropriate behavior.
• Provide front of house presence, welcoming all visitors and client personnel.
• Control gate access of vehicles to and from the plant department.
Skills & Qualities:
• Good communication (both written and oral) and customer service skills
• Experience in working within a team as well as on your own.
• Demonstrable proactive and professional approach to work.
• Ability to operate in a pressurised environment.
• Attention to detail, proactive and excellent time management.
• Proficient in using Microsoft packages
• Clean driving licence and own vehicle (Preferred due to location of the plant)
• SIA required (Essential)
• Security experience:- 1 year (preferred)