• Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
• Pension Scheme
• Possible career growth for the right candidate
• An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
• A stimulating & dynamic environment
• Dedicated Training & Development Department
• Team bonding events
• We endeavor to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
• Onsite parking.
• Medical Insurance.
• 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Christmas Shutdown period
• Monday – Friday 7am-5pm (1hr Break)
The JRL Group is a dynamic & innovative, national construction group constructed of 14+ divisions across civils,
build and the built environment allowing us to offer a full turnkey service under one roof and are ever expanding.
Since 1996 we have grown from a business specialising in sub and super structures to a multi-million pound
construction group head quartered in North London housing depots in Biggleswade, Elstree, Peterborough and
We are looking for an Internal Reports Administrator to join our team within our busy and fast-paced Formwork
Department based in Whittlesey, Peterborough.
This fast paced role will require you to have experience within a similar role and great attention to detail.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Send out weekly reports to our Sites across the company with Formwork Items Currently On Hire.
• Maintaining External Hire Reports For The Department
• Keeping departmental reports maintained: Ordering Cycles, Damages, On/Off Hires, Transport Returns
• Issuing weekly reports when new sites are established.
• Updating our Hire Report Summary Trackers and working towards a report return KPI
• Liaising with site managers to ensure recipients are correct and kept up to date.
• Chasing uncompleted reports where necessary.
• Arranging for our Stock Controller to conduct Ad-hoc site Audits and pre report closure audits for any
materials potentially still on hire.
• Working closely with our Off- Hire controller in the event of any hire queries/discrepancies.
• Creating and maintaining reports as and when the business requires.
Skills & Qualities:
• Formwork product knowledge is advantageous
• Experience within the Hire Industry is preferable
• Knowledge of COINS preferred, however training will be given if required.
• Excellent communication and IT skills
• Ability to work under pressure to set time frames, able to maintain your own workload and prioritise tasks
along with a confident and flexible attitude
• Able to demonstrate initiative and commitment.
• Microsoft Office: Excel
• Relationship building
• Organisation Skills