- Competitive salary, with confidence of working for an established and growing company.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Private Healthcare.
- Opportunity for progression within the business.
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects.
- Dedicated Training & Development Department.
- A stimulating & dynamic environment.
- Newly refurbished Gym & Multi-purpose Studio in Head Office.
- In-house barista.
- Subsidised Cafeteria.
- Team bonding events.
- Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner.
With an ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic, the JRL Group is the right place for you.
The JRL Group encompasses 14+ divisions delivering bespoke solutions for the most complex construction projects nationally. Over two decades the JRL Group has grown from a company specialising in sub and superstructure packages to a business that offers managed integrated construction solutions, with an annual turnover in excess of over £600m.
Due to expansion, we are seeking an Administrator to be based at our head office in North London.
- Data input & verification on weight-soft system.
- Query resolution.
- Standard & ad hoc report preparation.
- Ensure that all administrative tasks associated with the operation are completed to the required standard.
- Relevant experience.
- Self-starter with eye for detail & a methodical approach to work.
- Excellent communicator and time-keeper.
- IT literate.