Spearheading the JRL Group from the outset J Reddington Ltd have been an industry leading groundwork and concrete (RC) frame specialist for over two decades. Building on a proven track record to date, the company is now increasingly being called upon to deliver solutions on larger projects in London and the South East providing the core to the business.
Due to continued growth, we are recruiting a Senior Engineer with groundworks and externals experience.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage & lead a team of Site Engineers.
- Can manage and organise teams and works.
- Good knowledge and understanding of groundworks.
- Oversee the selection and requisition of materials and plant.
- Carry out and record quality inspections.
- Use digital / web platforms ie. Fieldview, Viewpoint for projects, Topcon magnetic field / office.
- Drawing interrogation and RFI’s (request for information).
- Provide support to the PM & wider construction teams.
- Carry out the role of a Temporary Works Coordinator, coordinating temporary works designs and issuing permits.
- Find solutions to any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Civil Engineering or Construction related degree qualified would be ideal.
- Excellent communicator.
- Hold a valid CSCS card & SMSTS, 1st Aid is beneficial not compulsory.
- Ability to demonstrate having previously worked on sub & superstructures packages, in particular concrete / RC frame structures & basements.
- Ideally have aspirations of progressing into a Project Management role.
- Be hungry for growth within the business.
With an ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic, the JRL Group is the right place for you.