- Competitive salary, with confidence of working for an established and growing company.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Private Healthcare.
- Opportunity for progression within the business.
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects.
- Dedicated Training & Development Department.
- A stimulating & dynamic environment.
- Newly refurbished Gym & Multi-purpose Studio in Head Office.
- In-house barista.
- Subsidised Cafeteria.
- Team bonding events.
- Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner.
With an ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic, the JRL Group is the right place for you.
McMullen Façades is a leading unitised specialist façade contractor providing full design, fabrication and installation of unitised panels for medium and large scale building projects.
Due to expansion, we are seeking a Project Manager to join our team.
- Managing the day to day aspects of the project
- Driving the project outcomes.
- Maintaining the health and safety in the project
- Assisting in developing the procurement strategy
- Assisting in developing the construction and logistics strategy for façade elements
- Managing the scope work package and assisting in developing strategic package programmes
- Defining verification strategy for package test and inspection plans
- Managing and leading the façade project team, including designers, consultants and specialist contractors
- Maintaining close relationships with clients, designers, façade subcontractors and with other members of the Mace project team
- Participating in recruitment or assignment of site supervisors/construction managers
- Leading the interface workshop meetings with interfacing trades and relevant designers/consultants
- Completing monthly façade dashboards for each envelope package part of the project and cooperation/support to monthly façade audits
- Recording and monitoring the façade works progress
- Promoting actively and challenging health and safety on aspects of the envelope projects
- Assisting the commercial manager with procurement and commercial management
- Managing all aspects of programme monitoring
- Working with the design management with the assistance of the design manager
- Managing and monitoring all aspects of construction on site.
- Previous experience within a main contractor environment.
- Conversant with CDM and all relevant health and safety legislation.
- Fluent in planning, constructability logistics and third party interface issues.
- Good understanding of façade design basics, ability to interpret documentation produced by others and identify potential issue and/or able to seek and obtain expert input.
- Robust understanding of project planning/construction sequence and dependencies between envelope works and other building elements/components.
- Effective communication skills.
- Robust understanding of commercial, contractual issues and accurate reporting skills.
- Previous experience of working for a top tier facade contractor would be desirable.
- A degree qualification is preferred but is not essential.
- Professional memberships are an advantage but are not essential.