About the company:
The JRL Group encompasses 14+ divisions delivering bespoke solutions for the most complex construction projects nationally. Over two decades the JRL Group has grown from a company specialising in sub and superstructure packages to a business that offers managed integrated construction solutions, with an annual turnover in excess of £600m.
Due to expansion, we are seeking trades and labour across several disciplines in Brighton & Hove. We can offer a pipeline of 5 - 6 years worth of work.
Trades & Labour positions available:
- Shuttering Carpenters
- Steel Fixers
- Foremen / Foreman
- Hoist Operators
- Slinger / Signallers
- Dryliners / Fixers / Tackers
- Facade Carpenters
- Screens Carpenters
- Traffic Marshals
Construction Professional positions available:
- Quantity Surveyors
- Project Managers
- Construction Managers / Site Managers
- Design Managers
- Design Engineers
- Senior Engineer
- Setting Out Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer / Electrical Engineer
- Health & Safety
- Environmental & Sustainability
- Transport Managers / Logistics Managers
- Document Controllers
- Design Coordinators
- CAD Technicians
Benefits for Trades & Labour:
10 hours a day
Monday to Friday
Weekend work & overtime offered when required
Long term work
NO agency involvement
NO umbrella company involvement
You should be able to provide the following:
- Valid right to work in The UK
- Valid CSCS Card - essential
- NVQ Level 2 - preferred
- References on request
- Own tools
Benefits for Construction Professionals:
• Competitive salary, with confidence of working for an established and growing company.
• Company Pension Scheme.
• Private Healthcare.
• Opportunity for progression within the business.
• An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects.
• Dedicated Training & Development Department.
• A stimulating & dynamic environment.
• Team bonding events.
• Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner.
With an ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic, the JRL Group is the right place for you.