• Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
• Pension Scheme
• Possible career growth for the right candidate
• An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
• A stimulating & dynamic environment
• Dedicated Training & Development Department
•Team bonding events
• We endeavor to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
• Onsite parking.
• Medical Insurance.
• 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
• Monday – Friday 7am-5pm (1hr Break)
The JRL Group is a dynamic & innovative, national construction group constructed of 14+ divisions across civils,
build and the built environment allowing us to offer a full turnkey service under one roof and are ever expanding.
Since 1996 we have grown from a business specialising in sub and super structures to a multi-million pound
construction group head quartered in North London housing depots in Biggleswade, Elstree, Peterborough and
We are looking for a labourer to join our team within our busy and fast-paced Formwork department based in
This fast paced role will require you to have experience within a similar role and great attention to detail.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• General laboring duties around the yard
• Heavy lifting
• Cleaning and maintaining the site
• Following instructions from supervisors
• Follow all safety procedures on site
Skills & Qualities:
• The ideal candidates will have knowledge of manual handling along with the ability to work to a high
standard in a safe manner.
• Ability to work alone and as part of a team
• Comfortable working outside in different weather conditions.