The JRL Group is a dynamic & innovative, national construction group constructed of 14+ divisions across civils,
build and the built environment allowing us to offer a full turnkey service under one roof and are ever expanding.
Since 1996 we have grown from a business specialising in sub and super structures to a multi-million pound
construction group head quartered in North London housing depots in Biggleswade, Elstree, Peterborough and
We are looking for a Formwork Hire Desk Manager to join our team within our busy and fast-paced Formwork
Department based in Whittlesey, Peterborough.
This fast paced role will require you to have experience within a similar role and great attention to detail.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Oversee the hire operations of a busy formwork department
• Ensure that items are continually successfully on hired and off hired
• Implementation of the hire processes
• Lead and manage the development and training requirements for all staff and operatives
• Improve & enhance the operating procedures and capabilities for the department through system & process implementation.
Skills & Qualities:
• The ideal candidates will have at least 5 years of managing a Hire Department preferably within the Plant/Construction Sector.
• Hold a full UK Driving Licence
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Package
• COINS experience preferable
• Ability to manage a team
Benefits of working with the JRL Group:
• Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
• Pension Scheme
• Possible career growth for the right candidate
• An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
• A stimulating & dynamic environment
• Dedicated Training & Development Department
• Team bonding events
• We endeavor to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
• Onsite parking.
• Medical Insurance.
• 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Christmas Shutdown period
• Monday – Friday 7am-5pm (1hr Break)