Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
The JRL Group encompasses 14+ divisions delivering bespoke solutions for the most complex construction projects nationally. Over two decades the JRL Group has grown from a company specialising in sub and superstructure packages to a business that offers managed integrated construction solutions, with an annual turnover in excess of over £600m.
Due to expansion, we are seeking a Payroll Assistant to join our Finance team of 7 at our head office in North London.
• Assisting with weekly PAYE and CIS payment runs
• Maintaining & checking new starter paperwork & records
• Checking right to work
• Assisting with weekly close off processes
• Assisting weekly costing reports for accounts
• HMRC submissions
• Dealing with phone and email queries
• Minimum of 1 years working in a similar role
• Experience with a construction contractor would be beneficial
• Be familiar with PAYE and CIS payment runs
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft packages
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Work well within a team
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent telephone manner
• Experience using COINS is advantageous
• Competitive salary, with confidence of working for an established and growing company.
• Company Pension Scheme.
• Private Healthcare.
• Opportunity for progression within the business.
• An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects.
• Dedicated Training & Development Department.
• A stimulating & dynamic environment.
• Newly refurbished Gym & multiple gym facilities
• Free gym classes including spin, boxing, yoga, reformer pilates, circuits, etc.
• In-house barista.
• Fully subsidised cafeteria.
• Team bonding events.
• Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner.