• Competitive salary, with confidence of working for an established and growing company.
• Company Pension Scheme.
• Private Healthcare.
• Opportunity for progression within the business.
• An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects.
• Dedicated Training & Development Department.
• A stimulating & dynamic environment.
• Newly refurbished Gym & Multi-purpose Studio in Head Office.
• In-house barista.
• Subsidised Cafeteria.
• Team bonding events.
• Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner.
With an ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic, the JRL Group is the right place for you.
Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Systems Data Analyst to join a busy systems team, to provide business as usual support, over a range of different systems.
Reporting to the Systems Accountant, you will be providing first line support to the business as a whole, covering a range of systems for several departments, as well as maintaining documentation, scheduling meetings, holding training sessions, communicating with users and updating various platforms with user information.
The key aims of the role include maintaining and updating the helpdesk, ensuring that tickets are assigned, investigated and resolved in a timely manner. Creating, updating and amending user accounts on multiple systems, as well as updating and creating new user training resources such as manuals and videos. Providing first line support includes reviewing issues raised, with the ability to deal with simple process queries or user error issues that may be raised but escalating anything to the Systems Accountant as needed.
The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge and experience of Excel and Word, good documentation and presentation skills, the ability and confidence to deal with end users from a range of departments with different skillsets. The ability to respond clearly and efficiently to queries, with attention to detail is also key.
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and Word
• Documentation and Presentation Skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Highly Organised and confident in dealing with multiple tasks at one time
• Quick and efficient at completing tasks assigned
• Hands on attitude who is willing and prepared to understand the finer details of the systems and business processes
• Ability to integrate well into a team and build relationships with senior stakeholders
• Pro-active and self-motivated with the ability to work within a fast-paced environment
• Ability to pick up different systems quickly, competent on general IT platforms