Thames Reinforcements Ltd is based in Sheerness, Kent. Our state-of-the-art factory is a purpose built rebar plant with a production capacity of 1500 tonnes of CARES approved cut & bent reinforcement every week.
Quality & Stock Administrator
Thames Reinforcements Ltd are a market leader within the steel reinforcements industry. We service all sectors of the construction industry from the small to the very large infrastructure projects. We are based in Sheerness, Kent and provide cut & bent reinforcement from our purpose built factory.
We are seeking a Quality & Stock Administrator to join our team and give support to the Quality & Stock Manager.
• Work with the Quality & Stock Manager to develop, implement, monitor and maintain the company’s management systems
• Assist in external and internal audits
• Ensure all records and documentation are accurate and complete
• Ensure stock records are updated and maintained
• Planning of stock requirement
• Hands on approach to day to day work
• Have a desire to continually develop and progress themselves
• Be able to work to deadlines within a pressurised environment
• Be computer literate
• Previous experience in the steel sector is advantageous but not essential
Attention to detail is required as is the ability to work independently as and when required.
Experience is not essential as training will be provided.
• Competitive salary & package is on offer for the right candidate
• Company pension scheme
• Private healthcare
• Opportunity for progression within the business