SETTING OUT ENGINEER – CONSTRUCTION – RC FRAMES – GROUNDWORKS - EXTERNALS - FULHAM
- 10 hours a day
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend work & overtime offered when required
- Long term work
- Competitive rates
- NO agency involvement
- NO umbrella company involvement
Call Mason on 07774 604301 or apply with your CV below.
The JRL Group is a leading Construction company that specialises in Main Contracting & RC Frames along with 14+ divisions delivering bespoke solutions for the most complex projects.
Suitable applicants should have proven experience working on busy RC frame based sites and should have been working with sky deck, walls, columns, capping beams and various other forms of shuttering work, groundworks and externals?
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set out and level the site using Topcon
- Knowledge of site calibration checks
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- May need to assist with the ordering of concrete
- Quality checks
- Oversee some of the document control aspects
- General site duties
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be degree qualified with a Civil Engineering or Construction related degree
- 3 years’ minimum experience within a similar role
- Valid CSCS card
- Be able to demonstrate having previously worked on new build residential schemes