Located just outside of North London, Borehamwood boasts of vibrant high street with an array of restaurants & shops. We're easily accessible surrounded by the A1, M25 and a 5/10 minute walk to Elstree & Borehamwood Station (Thameslink overground service) trains into Kings Cross take approx. 17 mins.
- Competitive salary, with confidence of working for an established and growing company.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Private Healthcare.
- Opportunity for progression within the business.
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects.
- Dedicated Training & Development Department.
- A stimulating & dynamic environment.
- Newly refurbished Gym & Multi-purpose Studio in Head Office.
- In-house barista.
- Subsidised Cafeteria.
- Team bonding events.
- Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner.
With an ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic, the JRL Group is the right place for you.
Ark Mechanical & Electrical Services was created in line with the JRL Group’s philosophy of ‘owning the solution’. With MEP vital to the success of every project, the Group identified that dividing the package had the potential to adversely affect the critical path. Taking control of this, Ark M&E provides a complete mechanical, electrical and public health (MEP) solution for large complex residential projects.
We require a Senior Administrator to assist our senior management based at our head office in Borehamwood.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- Answering telephone queries
- Assisting Senior Management with their day to day duties
- Maintaining employee records
- Inputting data into company database
- Document control
- Computer literate
- Good telephone manners
- Team player
- Good time keeping and time management
- Ability to work under pressure
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- 1-2 years’ experience in Administrating