Join our team as Kitchen Porter
You’ll be responsible for the cleanliness of the kitchen whilst supporting the team in hygiene practices and maintenance of the kitchen. You will ensure brand standards are at the highest level at all times. The successful Kitchen Porter must be able to demonstrate that they can multi task effectively, be able to organise themselves and carry out instructions.
Duties will include
• Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible.
• Collect and wash up pots and pans
• Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery.
• Unload food and equipment deliveries.
• Keep the storeroom organised. Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised
- Our enviable employee discounts on bedroom rates;
- 50% off Food and Beverage within all IHG properties;
- Driven and motivational training & development initiatives for career growth with recognised qualifications;
- Free meals on duty;
- Cycle to Work Scheme;
- Pension Scheme;
- Birthday and Anniversary Awards including overnight stay;
- Employee Assistant Programme (EAP);
- Free uniform;
- Internal vacancy opportunities;
- Department Incentive bonus schemes;
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers and more