With such beautiful scenery, you’ll love spending your days outdoors with a holiday at Carmarthen Bay Holiday Park in Kidwelly. If you fancy rockpooling or seaside walks, you’ll find the shoreline right in front of the park. Nearby there are forest walks that lead to a beach at Pembrey Country Park plus great footpaths and cycle routes nearby too.
If all those adventures leave you looking for a spot of relaxation, you’ll find it on the park. Laze by the pool as the kids make the most of the flume or take them to the soft play area to let off some steam.
Situated between stunning beaches and countryside landscapes - separated by a train track - Camarthen Bay benefits from the best of both coastal and countryside scenery.
You’ll find a wide range of accommodation choices at Carmarthen Bay from caravan and lodge holidays to chalets.
Reporting to the Park Services Manager, you will be required to prepare, plan and manage a planned maintenance programme for all public and staff areas, accommodation, bars and entertainment venues in line with agreed operating standards and benchmarks provided by the Park General Manager.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering Maintenance activities to budget and strive to exceed beyond that
- Managing effectively a budget for Maintenance wages and monitor and maintain effective cost controls
- Leading the team to ensure the Maintenance department on Park meets the daily/weekly/monthly KPI targets (Key Performance Indicators).
- Ensuring compliance with all aspects of Company policies and procedures, including Health and Safety and Caravan Sales Guidelines and the required forms are completed as and when necessary.
- Building relationships with guests and resolve queries within agreed timescales and follow through to satisfaction.
- Planning ahead and organise resources ensuring consistent delivery of Park objectives.
- To be able to investigate a problem, analyse information, identify the options and take effective decisions accordingly.
- Ensuring that all required maintenance jobs are recorded on our Company system and the job ticket with time taken and parts used is completed and the cost is applied to the ticket.
- Liaising with external contractors for the completion of specific projects and ensure compliance with Health and Safety
The ideal Person will:
- Hold a full Driving Licence.
- Have proved experience of training, developing and motivating a team.
- Have strong Maintenance skills.
- Previous experience working within the Leisure industry would be desirable.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!