Our Regional Office based in Leeds is an exciting place to work, it supports functions for our 67 holiday parks along with supporting our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based in the centre of Leeds, it has great transport links.
Forecasting & Planning Manager
- You will be responsible for resource forecast planning and reporting across the Sales and Service Centre ensuring that the resource requirements are met and service levels are met.
- Short term and long term forecasting models, adherence and rostering patterns including holiday allocation and shift allocation process.
- You will have exceptional excel skills that will support review and analysis of contact trends and recommend solutions to optimise effectiveness across voice and e-mail demand.
- Day to day operational support of a growing contact centre operation across inbound and outbound sales.
- Drive operational excellence, efficiency improvements through effective resource planning and roster management.
- Improve efficiencies around contact centre technologies, workforce management tools and effective call flow utilisation across the Centre and UK hubs.
- Clearly defined processes and regular testing of tolerance levels around call handling rates, IVR routing, voice messaging and service delivery improvements.
- Help shape, define and deliver Centre KPI’s around productivity and conversion and proactively report and review on performance to the Contact Centre Manager and the Head of Holiday Sales
- Identify opportunities to improve revenue streams by review of DDI lines and activity, recommending improvements
- Own the holiday allocation process for the centre team and develop the effectiveness of the workforce system –QMAX - in line with HR policies
- To constantly monitor and propose effective shift patterns to match business requirements, optimising performance of all Customer Centre teams and maximising agent satisfaction by providing flexible options
- To be aware of and record business, resource and seasonal changes, making appropriate resource plans for expected changes in profile and workloads, reporting on expected and experienced results.
- To deliver effective & accurate reports detailing key performance indicators and commentary relating to workforce and shift performance, identifying the proposed and actual shift efficiency factors and clearly stating all assumptions applied.
- Work with the Contact Centre Manager to ensure that all Operations kpis including
- Email sla, lost call, call length and other key operational targets are achieved across the centre
- To actively manage and develop the Qmax Workforce Management tool, owning the relationship with the supplier
- and participating in User Groups to identify and implement new ideas of best practice.
- To prepare for and attend reviews and appraisals, taking responsibility for self-development and training.
- Own and manage all scheduling of resource and Real Time adherence of staff through the contact centre's inbound
- hours of operation to ensure Service level targets are achieved with maximum efficiency.
- Take part in forums and project teams that support the delivery of a successful Holiday Sales function.
- Ability to travel across the UK as required and a flexibility in shift patterns including weekend
- support as required operationally across the year.
- Be passionate about service delivery and ensuring that all our customers receive a positive experience at every customer touch point, measuring this frequently as a key KPI in our business.
- Define and drive a culture that puts the customer and people at the heart of our business
- Fully flexible to support across all opening times across the centre (8am – 10pm) across a 7 day working pattern, including the ability to support crisis management implementation
- Strong experience in team management and effective resource planning.
- Strong leadership skills
- Good knowledge of Workforce Management tools. An in-depth understanding of manual forecasting methods and formulas
- Innovator of change
- Interpreting MI and proposing improvements and changes to drive growth
- Proven understanding in a contact centre environment, familiar with centre technologies, including workforce management, Such as Qmax.
- Contact centre phone technologies such as Mitel, Avaya, Live Chat, predictive and preview Diallers,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 3 years in a resource/forecasting role within a contact centre environment
- Sound knowledge of Working with advanced excel.
- Flexible/Adaptable to support a 7 day operation
- Service excellence
- Holiday Industry
- Multi skilled contact centre environment
- Educated to degree level
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!