If you’re looking for a caravan holiday that promises full on fun, you’ll find it at Ty Mawr Holiday Park near Abergele. With a stunning coastal location at the foot of a mountain, Ty Mawr is a lively park with activities for all ages.
Kids will love speeding down the water flume at the indoor swimming pool. As well as the adventure playground and sports court offering fun daytime activities. Enjoy a choice of dining options throughout the day and then prepare to be entertained by our evening shows.
There is plenty to explore off the Park too, with a vast range of beautiful beaches, seaside towns and historical castles at your disposal. A whole host of outdoor pursuits are based in and around the Snowdonia National Park, from gentle walking routes to full on mountain biking.
Join us for a caravan holiday at Ty Mawr or bring your own tourer or tent for camping. You can even purchase your own holiday home with our caravan ownership opportunities.
Parkdean Resorts are recruiting for an experienced and inspirational General Manager to drive the highly successful Ty Mawr Holiday Park forward in this thriving industry.
Reporting into the Regional Director, we are looking for an experienced operator to manage the team successfully and someone who is an enthusiastic and engaging leader, so if you would like to be considered for this position we welcome your application.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing, organising, controlling and supervising efficiently all elements of the park in line with current company policies and procedures ensuring delivery of the financial target of the parks EBITDA.
- Recruiting, retaining, motivating, training and consistently developing the department heads along with their direct reports to ensure we get the best from our people and deliver/exceed our guest expectations.
- Taking full responsibility of all revenue streams including Holiday Home Sales and Owners, Holiday Hire, on park spend and all park overheads whilst being directly accountable for the operation of all areas of the park in accordance with company standards of product, presentation and service.
- Managing, organising, controlling and supervising the process of any specified capital expenditure as directed by the Regional Director ensuring financial, conceptual and phasing objectives are achieved in line with company policy.
- Managing agreed budgets of controllable expenses and wage costs, alongside determining and implementing strategies to increase year on year sales and to achieve agreed gross profit margins throughout all units/departments.
- Regularly exploring competitor activity, market trends and new initiatives.
- A key focus area is agreeing, with department managers, their business plans and performance targets and monitoring these to take the necessary corrective action. In addition, you will plan with the management team their strategies to meet the seasonal demands of the business such as Bank Holidays, School Holidays, and other seasonal events as they occur.
The ideal person will have:
- Previous experience in the holiday parks industry and management of a similar size and scope will be hugely advantageous.
- Strong business and financial acumen, with a passion for customer focus.
- An honest, professional and a respectful approach.
- An ability to influence & negotiate.
- Experience of planning & organising projects.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!