**Our Grand Welcome to you of a £1k bonus when joining our group**
Passionate Chef De Parties are the heartbeat of any great kitchen. You will be part of a kitchen that will deliver a variety of fabulous food offerings from our main restaurant, bar, and room service.
As one of our CDPs, you will be responsible for overseeing a section of the kitchen, preparing, cooking, and presenting dishes.
You will get to showcase all your culinary skills and knowledge, in creating memorable guest experiences from our menu which is bursting full of feel-good comfort foods, healthy options, with the combination of modern British and European cuisine.
Being part of our kitchen team, you will deliver culinary best practices and share your knowledge and experience with the rest of the team.
- Our enviable employee discounts on bedroom rates across the LGH hotel portfolio.
- Access to the IHG Employee Room Benefit Programme across their global portfolio. (T&Cs apply).
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 access for our employees to call and get support and advice on any issues they may be experiencing.
- Refer a friend scheme from £500 to £1000 per referral.
- Access to 24/7 Online GP Service - 24/7 access for all employees so they can talk to a doctor when they really need to most.
- Hospital Plan.
- Online Health Portal.
- Eye Care.
- Employee Discount Schemes - 100's of discounts, ranging from groceries, fashion, travel, utilities, days out, and even holidays.
- Health Screening.
- Pension Scheme.
- Free meals on duty.
- Cycle to Work - Our Cycle2Work schemes from Halfords help all our employees save money and keep fit.
- You will be a passionate foodie and will have great cooking skills
- You will have a cool head within busy kitchen
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Will have an authentic drive to managing periods of change.
- Will have a sense of fun and enthusiasm enhancing team motivations
Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport is situated within the complex of Glasgow International Airport. You can catch the bus 24 hours a day from the airport to Glasgow city centre, 10 minutes away. We are also right by the M8 motorway. We have 300 bedrooms and a Meetings & Events facility for our corporate clients. We are a friendly and approachable team here at the hotel, with a culture which highly encourages personal development.
We have 46 hotels in our growing UK portfolio, international brands Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, and Best Western under our belt and all in some fantastic locations, it’s no surprise that LGH Hotels Management is the place to be.