Marco Pierre White is an acclaimed chef, restauranteur and TV personality. He has restaurants across the UK under different concepts namely Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill, Marco’s New York Italian, Wheeler’s of St James’s, Mr. White’s English Chophouse, Koffmann & Mr. White’s, Bardolino Pizzeria, Bellini & Espresso Bar and Marconi Coffee and Juice Bar.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Bar Assistant (full or part-time) with a passion for wine, spirits and cocktails to join our front of house team. The ideal candidate will have a friendly personality, be able to keep calm under pressure, be confident and organised. The Bar Assistant role involves a range of duties, including; the service of food and drinks, preparing the bar area for service, ensuring high standards of presentation and delivery, providing attentive service and ensuring our guests have a memorable experience.
You will have the ability to drive sales, maximising every opportunity to ensure profit whilst establishing and maintaining good working relationships amongst the bar and front of house team. Our successful candidate will have previous experience working in a similar environment and will thrive on enhancing their knowledge and working within a team to deliver excellent guest service.
What’s in it for you? A competitive salary, uniform, a clear career pathway and development, half price dining in all our restaurant brands and a chance to be a part of something special. Interested??? Then come and be part of us………
- Our enviable employee discounts on bedroom rates;
- 50% off Food and Beverage within all IHG properties;
- Driven and motivational training & development initiatives for career growth with recognised qualifications;
- Free meals on duty;
- Cycle to Work Scheme;
- Pension Scheme;
- Birthday and Anniversary Awards including overnight stay;
- Employee Assistant Programme (EAP);
- Free uniform;
- Internal vacancy opportunities;
- Department Incentive bonus schemes;
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers and more