Enjoy a fun-packed family caravan holiday or a relaxing getaway at Regent Bay Holiday Park in Morecambe.
This quaint and welcoming park has a great range of facilities to create the perfect caravan holiday. Enjoy a relaxing session in the sauna while the kids splash in the pool, then head to the amusement arcade to enjoy your favourite games.
There’s plenty of opportunity for exploring off the park as Morecambe promenade is just a fifteen-minute walk away. At Morecambe, you’ll find a lovely sandy beach, perfect for lazy days and family fun. We’re also less than an hours drive from the Lake District or the bright lights of Blackpool.
After a day exploring, enjoy family time with a tasty meal in the Boathouse Bar & Restaurant.
Parkdean Resorts are recruiting for an experienced and inspirational General Manager to drive Regent Bay Holiday Park forward in this thriving industry.
Reporting into the Regional Director, we are looking for an experienced operator to lead the team successfully and someone who is an enthusiastic and engaging leader, so if you would like to be considered for this position we welcome your application.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing, organising, controlling and supervising efficiently all elements of the park in line with current company policies and procedures ensuring delivery of the financial target of the parks EBITDA.
- Recruiting, retaining, motivating, training and consistently developing the department heads along with their direct reports to ensure we get the best from our people and deliver/exceed our guest expectations.
- Taking full responsibility of all revenue streams including Holiday Home Sales and Owners, Holiday Hire, on park spend and all park overheads whilst being directly accountable for the operation of all areas of the park in accordance with company standards of product, presentation and service.
- Managing, organising, controlling and supervising the process of any specified capital expenditure as directed by the Regional Director ensuring financial, conceptual and phasing objectives are achieved in line with company policy.
- Managing agreed budgets of controllable expenses and wage costs, alongside determining and implementing strategies to increase year on year sales and to achieve agreed gross profit margins throughout all units/departments.
- Regularly exploring competitor activity, market trends and new initiatives.
- A key focus area is agreeing, with department managers, their business plans and performance targets and monitoring these to take the necessary corrective action. In addition, you will plan with the management team their strategies to meet the seasonal demands of the business such as Bank Holidays, School Holidays, and other seasonal events as they occur.
The ideal person will have:
- Strong business and financial acumen, with a passion for customer focus.
- An honest, professional and a respectful approach.
- An ability to influence & negotiate.
- Experience of planning & organising projects.
- Previous experience in the holiday parks industry and senior level management of a similar size and scope will be hugely advantageous.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!