Coopers Beach Holiday Park on Mersea Island is the place to be.
Holidaymakers can enjoy traditional seaside activities nearby such as crabbing or taking a walk to see views of the Blackwater Estuary and spot the migrating birds. With direct beach access from the park, Coopers Beach also has boat launching facility for those who want to take to the seas!
At Coopers Beach, there's a brand new Boathouse bar and restaurant which has great views over the estuary.
Customers can enjoy a caravan holiday on Mersea Island or become an owner to enjoy this island paradise all year round.
Holiday Home Sales Advisor
Your key responsibilities will include;
• Creating and following up on new and existing leads, ensuring the customer database is regularly updated
• Generating your own leads using Social Media, local business partnerships and previous customer contacts
• Following a structured sales process, ensuring customers are given relevant, factual information to make a decision on purchasing that is right for them as well as the business
The successful Person will:
• Have a positive and driven approach to your work, with a hunger to exceed targets set
• Demonstrate outstanding customer service skills
• Be flexible to support our customers during peak times which includes weekends and bank holidays
• Hold a full driving licence (desirable)
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!