Discover 7 miles of golden sand right opposite Camber Sands Holiday Park near Rye. Camber Sands Beach is truly stunning so it's no surprise that it has been used in many films and television shows.
On-park, there's lots to do with crazy golf, go-karts, an all-weather sports court, adventure playground. amusement arcade and 4 indoor pools.
At the end of the day, customers can enjoy a meal in The Boathouse Bar and Restaurant or treat themselves to fish & chips before settling down for the evening entertainment.
Assistant General Manager
Due to company growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant General Manager to join the team at our wonderful Camber Sands Holiday Park. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop the skills needed to progress to become a Parkdean Resorts General Manager of the future.
Reporting to the General Manager you will be directly accountable for the efficient and profitable operation of all areas of the park at all times especially those specifically identified for focus by the General Manager. You will ensure an increased harmony and relationship exists between each function of the business. As Assistant GM you will ensure each team is consistently performing to their maximum capacity and the highest level of standards are always provided, whilst assisting the General Manager in the daily operation of this high performing park.
As Assistant General Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- You will assist the General Manager and be accountable for the operation of all areas of the park in accordance with company standards of product, presentation and service.
- Ensuring effective means of managing within agreed budgets of controllable expenses and wage costs.
- Working closely with the GM to determine and implement strategies to maximize sales and to achieve agreed gross profit margins throughout all units/departments with a strong focus on holiday home sales.
- Utilizing and interacting with the resources of Central Support functions.
- Providing detailed and timely information, as required by other company personnel and ensure distribution of information and data to relevant people, generating appropriate action plans when required.
- Operating the park according to company policies and procedures and statutory legal requirements.
- Developing and improving the operating methods of the park and encourage the management and staff teams to participate in achieving, maintaining and monitoring high quality, customer-focused service, providing an experience for customers which leads to increased customer satisfaction, return visits and increased profitability of the park.
- Ensuring all customer complaints (Owners & Holiday Makers) are dealt with swiftly to a satisfactory outcome for both the business and customer, with a key focus on future prevention of the same incident.
- Assisting the GM with development and rollout of plans & strategy for the park to ensure budgets are achieved annually.
- Working in conjunction with the General Manager, effectively managing and leading the development of our people, whilst ensuring full utilization of PI Reviews and where appropriate personal development plans.
- Ensuring all staff are recruited in accordance with HR policies and relevant statutory legislation and that all staff receive all required training in health and safety, hygiene, job skills with access to further development coaching and training as required.
- Communicating the vision and budgetary requirements of the company to staff members and provide feedback on park and company performance.
- Delivering on-park training as required, ensuring delivery is consistent and engaging in-line with company procedures. To provide additional coaching and development with individuals where appropriate.
- Ensuring the park and company as a whole are being promoted appropriately in the local vicinity, to position Parkdean Resorts as the employer of choice
- Ensuring maintenance of company standards in all aspects of the park buildings and grounds.
- Maintaining a standard of housekeeping of such high quality as to exceed customer expectations.
- Ensuring all equipment is maintained to the appropriate standard so as not to jeopardize service provision or the health and safety of our people, sub-contractors, visitors and members of the public.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!