Situated close to the picturesque Croyde Village and set right by Croyde Bay, there’s a variety of activities to experience both on-park and nearby. From the obstacle course and soft play to surf lessons and fishing, there is something for everyone.
Customers can paddle in the waters of some of the most stunning beaches in the South West, dine alfresco on the outdoor patio with a delicious range of food and watch quality entertainment in the 5 venues that Ruda has to offer.
Assistant Sports & Leisure Manager
Reporting to the Sports & Leisure Manager, you will be required to support in the delivery and coordination of sports and leisure programmes ensuring high levels of customer engagement and experience while maintaining a safe and secure environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the safety of customers and team members at all times.
- Preparing and completing weekly team rotas in guidance of the Sports & Leisure Manager.
- To carry out daily water and chemical test and complete necessary actions.
- Ensuring the cleanliness standards of the poolside, changing rooms and spectator areas are monitored and exceed customer expectations.
- Proactively review customer feedback and deal with the feedback in an urgent matter in order to improve customer satisfaction and Reevoo scores.
- To follow the correct opening up and closing down procedures in relation to the pool and equipment.
The successful Person will:
- Hold a current NPLQ Lifeguard qualification.
- Be trained in legionella awareness.
- Ideally hold a RLSS or STA Trainer qualification.
- Have a current Pool Plant Operations qualification would be desirable.
- Have experience in leading and developing a team.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!