Come for a holiday at Tummel Valley Holiday Park and you’ll find a peaceful location beside the River Tummel within a pretty woodland setting. Discover the great outdoors with fishing, golf, cycle routes and Highland walking trails all close by.
If you prefer to take things easy, you can relax in the heated indoor pool or enjoy a range of activities on the park from adventure play, nature trails, and kids’ clubs to the amusement arcade, sports court and crazy golf. And at the end of the day, there’s the bar and restaurant or takeaway to satisfy rumbling tummies before enjoying the evening entertainment.
Enjoy a lodge or caravan holiday at Tummel Valley, bring your own tourer or tent, or discover great ownership deals.
Sports and Leisure Manager
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be required to deliver and coordinate Sports and Leisure programmes to ensure high levels of customer engagement and experience while maintaining a safe and secure environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the safety of customers and team members and security of equipment, chemicals, plant room and pools.
- Maintaining high standards of customer service and team member effectiveness through an excellent induction plan and ongoing training of team members.
- Ensuring that the Sports & leisure programme is delivered to the highest standard whilst delivering outstanding customer service.
- Ensuring the good working order of all pool and plant equipment and ensure that all procedures are followed in line with the SPLASH manual.
- Planning, implementing and monitoring winter close down and summer opening procedures.
- Ensuring that all Lifeguards are fully trained to the required legal standard.
- Observing all RLSS and STA requirements.
The successful Person will:
- Hold a current NPLQ Lifeguard qualification.
- Have previous experience of successfully delivering a Sports & Leisure programme.
- Be trained in legionella awareness.
- Ideally hold a RLSS or STA Trainer qualification.
- Hold a current Pool Plant Operations qualification would be desirable.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!