Newcastle upon Tyne
Our Central Support Office based in Gosforth and is the bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 67 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Real Time Analyst
- Assist the Lead Operations Executive and Forecasting and Planning Manager to manage the day to day contact across all channels ensuring that SLA targets are met.
- Effective management of call volume peaks ensuring that all resource is utilised, whilst in any downtime ensuring that all advisers are proactively working on extra activities.
- Promote extra hours ensuring that resource requirements are met and within budget.
- Be the main point of contact for all advisors regarding daily shift amends and shift swaps.
- Manage the holiday allocation process ensuring all holiday is managed in line with call demands and within business guidelines.
- Understand Contact Centre department priorities (web team, outbound, Admin) priorities and strategic goals, and take action to support and drive business improvement and change.
- Analyse calls patterns, workloads, and staffing levels and make recommendations to management to align with best practice workforce planning.
- Manage all helpdesk requests ensuring they are completed within SLA.
- The ability to work with large amounts of data and identify trends and produce reports.
- Monitor call volume trends and make recommendations for any shift changes required.
- Support the Operations Executive with data that is placed in the dialler.
- Ensure that Q-Max workforce management system is always accurate and correct with calls taken and agent activities entered correctly include absences so that the Lead Operations Executive can report on this.
- You have a duty to safeguard your own health and safety and that of your colleagues, customers and visitors. You also have a duty to co-operate with Management to enable it to comply with its health and safety duties.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and time management.
- Ability to resolve routine problems and apply initiative to make sound decisions with good judgement.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of workforce and resource planning.
- Experience in High volume, multi-skilled, multi-channel contact centre environment.
- Understanding of workforce planning methodologies.
- Advanced numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Previous experience in a Forecast Analyst or Workforce Planner role in a Contact Centre or similar environment.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!