As one of the UK’s largest holiday parks, Trecco Bay Holiday Park certainly knows how to keep you entertained. Whether you’re feeling sporty or prefer to relax, you’ll find lots to do from adventure golf, archery and badminton to a great selection of bars, restaurants and fast food outlets.
There’s plenty of opportunity for little ones to play too with an outdoor wet play zone where they can cool off in summer, plus an outdoor adventure play area and indoor soft play. You can also test your skills on the dodgems, bowlingo or the arcade zone.
There’s also lots to discover nearby from pretty seaside towns and family attractions to the beautiful award-winning beach on the doorstep. Trecco Bay beach holds a prestigious Blue Flag Award for the 14th consecutive year which marks it as one of the best beaches in the country!
With a range of great accommodation, you can enjoy lodge or caravan holidays at Trecco Bay or come back time and again with caravan or lodge ownership.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be required to lead a team in providing a professional Accommodation function to holiday sales customers to ensure that service standards such as presentation and cleanliness are outstanding at all times to exceed customer expectations and create the very best first impression.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Planning and executing rotas and resource schedules to ensure the Accommodation team are in the right place at the right time to deliver outstanding customer service and standards whilst also maintaining an effective and sustainable cost per clean.
- Checking beds, linen, pillows and duvets on each intake, monitoring to ensure stock is repaired and replaced as required and report any repairs to the Maintenance Manager.
- Checking all equipment including smoke detectors and fire extinguishers, fridges and freezers, cookers and microwaves are in good working order and report any which are not to the Maintenance Manager.
- Ensuring that courtesy calls are carried out consistently to maintain a true understanding of each customer’s experience.
- Working with the General Manager to improve and maintain Reevoo scores and increase positive guest comments.
- Proactively support in the development of all accommodation team members, ensuring that any training requirements are met.
The successful Person will:
- Have previous experienceof supervising or managing a housekeeping team.
- Ideally have experience of manging a housekeeping function within a holiday park or hotel.
- Experience of managing a budget and rota system
- Experience of taking accountability and responsibility for personal and team development.
- Have outstanding customer service skills.
What can we offer you?
- £32,000-£36,000 basic salary
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!