Southview Park Hotel in Lincolnshire offers you a luxury stay you won’t soon forget. Situated just moments away from Skegness town centre, you’ll find our lavish rooms offer you complete comfort and relaxation. The hotel benefits from having free super fast Wi-Fi for the convenience of our guests.
The hotel’s restaurant, The Orangery, offers an evening menu available from 6pm with delectable cuisine that is sure to delight your taste-buds. There’s also a Sunday Carvery, which starts at 12pm with a choice of two roast meats and all the trimmings including Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables and delicious meat stock gravy.
The hotel also has an array of catering options available for conferences, including a buffet option or an á la Carte menu.
Hotel Head Chef
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Head Chef with strong organisational skills to join the team at Southview Park Hotel, Skegness on a full-time permanent basis. You will be responsible for a team of up to 5 and will be overseeing our Hotel's Restaurant kitchen and catering functions for up to 200 people.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading the kitchen team to deliver menu items in a timely and efficient manner
- Supporting with the development and delivery of a new menu
- Strict management of waste control
- Meticulous health & safety standards
- Ordering in conjunction with suppliers
- Producing menu items for large functions such as weddings and conference events
- Rota and hours management
- Recruitment and training
- Driving customer satisfaction levels through excellent food production
A successful candidate will have:
- Ideally have previous experience of running a kitchen within a hotel.
- Level 3 Food Hygiene certificate
- Excellent understanding in food allergies with up to date legislation
- Able to demonstrate an ability to cope and manage under pressure in a hot, busy working environment
- Problem solving, proactive management & be able to meet and exceed performance targets
- Strong leadership being able to motivate the team, including good communication & organisational skills
- The ability to take ownership of department & be proactive in problem solving
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!