Newcastle upon Tyne
Our Central Support Office based in Gosforth is the bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 67 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Forecasting & Planning Manager
Parkdean Resorts have a current requirement for an experienced and innovative Forecasting and Planning Manager to work within our award winning Contact Centre Environment .
As a Forecasting and Planning Manager you will be responsible for resource forecast planning and telephony reporting to support the delivery of voice, email and chat on a daily basis within the busy contact centre environment. You will use short and long term forecasting models, and adherence and rostering patterns including holiday and shift allocations to support and review analysis of trends, you will then use this information to recommend solutions to optimise effectiveness across voice and email demand.
A bit about you…
• On a daily basis you will offer operational support across inbound and outbound sales channels, you will drive operational excellence and efficiency improvements through your experience of effective planning and roster management.
• You will seek opportunities to improve Contact Centre technologies, workforce management tools and effective call flow utilisation across the centre.
• This role will require you to introduce clearly defined processes and regular testing of tolerance levels around call handling rates, IVR routing and voice messaging.
• You will shape, define and deliver Centre KPI’s around productivity and conversion and proactively report and review performance to the Sales Contact Centre Manager and the Head of Contact Centre Operations.
• You will be required to identify opportunities for improving revenue streams, by reviewing direct dial lines and activity and recommend improvements.
• You will take ownership of all holiday allocation for the centre team and seek ways to improve the effectiveness of the workforce system in line with HR policies.
• Moving forward you will constantly monitor and propose effective shift patterns to match business requirements, optimising performance of all Customer Centre teams and maximising agent satisfaction by providing flexible options.
• You will record business, resource and seasonal changes, making appropriate resource plans for expected changes in profile and workloads, reporting on forecast experienced results.
• Your detailed reporting skills will allow you to deliver effective and accurate reports detailing key performance indicators and commentary relating to workforce and shift performance, identifying the proposed and actual shift efficiency factors.
• You will work collaboratively with the Contact Centre Managers to ensure that all Operations KPI’s including email SLA, lost call, call length and other key operational targets are achieved across the Centre.
• As a key manager within the Contact Centre you will attend reviews and appraisals, taking responsibility for self-development and training, you will also take part in forums and project teams to support the delivery of a successful Holiday Sales function.
A bit about us...
Parkdean Resorts is the UK’s largest operator of caravan, lodge, cabin, glamping and camping holiday resorts. The business operates 67 locations around the UK ranging from seaside resorts to private beaches, marina’s to lakes and forests to natural beauty spots. Parkdean Resorts offers a wide range of accommodation from premium to great value and the resorts are well known for providing activities and amenities including; swimming pools, adventure playgrounds, restaurants bars and entertainment.
What can we offer you?
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!