Newcastle upon Tyne
Our Central Support Office based in Gosforth is the bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 67 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Holiday Sales Advisor - Full Time
Do you want to start a new career with the UK's Largest Holiday Park Operator? Do you thrive in a target driven environment where you can demonstrate your persuasive selling skills. If so then Parkdean Resorts could be your next career move, we have full time positions on our Holiday Sales Advisor Team for experienced sales people looking to work with a well-known brand and a very exciting product… UK HOLIDAYS!!
A little bit about you...
• You will be experienced in a sales environment and be able to demonstrate this through example. Your experience could come from a call centre role, retail, hospitality or a travel and tourism background. We are a diverse team at Parkdean Resorts so as long as you have a fundamental understanding of the sales process and can present this with ease then we would love to hear from you.
• You will be happy and confident speaking with our customers, converting the conversation into a holiday booking with first call resolution. This will be done through effective questioning, excellent product knowledge, and delivering end to end customer service. This service will result in the customer feeling fully informed and confident to make their booking with you.
• The role will be target driven, so you must be comfortable in working towards targets and deadlines as part of your day to day work and be self-motivated to achieve these.
• During conversations with your customer you will continually look for opportunities to add value for the customer in their holiday experience, and also to increase the order value through accommodation upgrades and additional extras that will supplement the holiday experience.
• At time you will be required to overcome objections and concerns with the customer, the ability to approach this proactively and with confidence is essential for this role
• Booking a Holiday is an exciting time for our customers, you will be sharing this experience with them, so if you can bring bags of enthusiasm and passion for this industry then make sure to apply today.
A little bit about us...
Parkdean Resorts is the UK’s largest operator of caravan, lodge, cabin, glamping and camping holiday resorts. The business operates 67 locations around the UK ranging from seaside resorts to private beaches, marina’s to lakes and forests to natural beauty spots. Parkdean Resorts offers a wide range of accommodation from premium to great value and the resorts are well known for providing activities and amenities including; swimming pools, adventure playgrounds, restaurants bars and entertainment.
When you join Parkdean Resorts you will receive in house training covering our business, systems and of course our beautiful parks, this training alongside your existing skills will fully equip you to fulfil the role successfully. Our customer Contact Centre is open 7 days a week between the hours of 8am and 10pm, working hours will be on an 8 week rotational shift pattern so you must be available for working evenings and weekends.
What can we offer you?
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!