HR Business Partner
- Provide confident advice and guidance on people issues. Assess risks, identify gaps and deliver high impact, commercially viable solutions.
- Scan for innovations and opportunities to continuously drive improvements
- Proactively share best practice & HR intelligence, providing project management support, using data analytics to measure effectiveness and understand the people landscape for further improvement
- Coaching and building the capability of managers, equipping them with tools and knowledge.
- Driving brand consistency in our approach in attracting, managing and developing talent to become the employer of choice.
- Drive workforce planning to create people structures which meet the current and future needs of the business.
- Effective succession planning to identify talent pipeline aligned to the business strategy.
- Challenge the status quo.
- Drive and support a culture where change is the norm.
- Understand what inspires, motivates and engages people at all levels, ultimately increasing retention, improving performance and productivity
- Have a CIPD qualification with up to date membership
- Have the ability to build excellent relationships with customers both internal and external
- Have a good commercial awareness
- Have strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have up to date employment law knowledge
- Have an understanding and experience of well-being and engagement practices
- Have excellent IT skills, highly experienced in Microsoft Excel
- Have a full driving licence.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!