As one of the UK’s largest holiday parks, Trecco Bay Holiday Park certainly knows how to keep you entertained. Whether you’re feeling sporty or prefer to relax, you’ll find lots to do from adventure golf, archery and badminton to a great selection of bars, restaurants and fast food outlets.
There’s plenty of opportunity for little ones to play too with an outdoor wet play zone where they can cool off in summer, plus an outdoor adventure play area and indoor soft play. You can also test your skills on the dodgems, bowlingo or the arcade zone.
There’s also lots to discover nearby from pretty seaside towns and family attractions to the beautiful award-winning beach on the doorstep. Trecco Bay beach holds a prestigious Blue Flag Award for the 14th consecutive year which marks it as one of the best beaches in the country!
With a range of great accommodation, you can enjoy lodge or caravan holidays at Trecco Bay or come back time and again with caravan or lodge ownership.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Retail team in the stunning Trecco bay
We are looking for a talented Chef to join us on a full time permanent basis, you will be based in our park's restaurant kitchen working as a part of a busy team.
We are looking for a talented Chef to join us on a full time permanent basis, you will be based in our park's restaurant working as a part of a busy team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Monitor stock levels, communication with Head Chef to ensure stock levels are maintained.
- Ensure that the standards of cooking, presentation and service are implemented to standard operating manuals
- Leading by example
- Monitoring team e.g. portion control.Ensure that the food diary is completed correctly by self & team – e.g. cleaning schedules
- To have strict control and security of stocks, implement company stock take as and when required, ensure locks are secure, with strict key control.
- Set, monitor and maintain appropriate opening and closing procedures, including cleaning rotas.
- Work in other park food outlets as & when required.
A successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience working within a high volume kitchen
- Commercial Awareness & Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Achievement Focus
- Communicating & Influencing
- Teamwork & Co-operation
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!