With Great Yarmouth, the Norfolk Broads and many other popular attractions close by, Summerfields is the perfect choice for a Norfolk holiday. With holiday chalets, apartments and caravans to choose from, customers can create your perfect getaway.
Facilities include a large indoor pool with spa bath and sauna, adventure golf, indoor soft play and amusements.
The leafy park offers plenty of space and the golden sands of Scratby Beach are just a 10-minute walk away.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a proven leader to join Parkdean Resorts and lead Summerfields Holiday Park during exciting times.
Whether you are an experienced General Manager looking for a change or looking to make your first step into General Management, this could be the role for you!
Reporting into the Regional Director, we are looking for an experienced operator to lead the team successfully and someone who is an enthusiastic and engaging leader, so if you would like to be considered for this position we welcome your application.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing, organising, controlling and supervising efficiently all elements of the park in line with current company policies and procedures ensuring delivery of the financial target of the parks EBITDA.
- Recruiting, retaining, motivating, training and consistently developing the department heads along with their direct reports to ensure we get the best from our people and deliver/exceed our guest expectations.
- Taking full responsibility of all revenue streams including Holiday Home Sales and Owners, Holiday Hire, on park spend and all park overheads whilst being directly accountable for the operation of all areas of the park in accordance with company standards of product, presentation and service.
- Managing, organising, controlling and supervising the process of any specified capital expenditure as directed by the Regional Director ensuring financial, conceptual and phasing objectives are achieved in line with company policy.
- Managing agreed budgets of controllable expenses and wage costs, alongside determining and implementing strategies to increase year on year sales and to achieve agreed gross profit margins throughout all units/departments.
- Regularly exploring competitor activity, market trends and new initiatives.
- A key focus area is agreeing, with department managers, their business plans and performance targets and monitoring these to take the necessary corrective action. In addition, you will plan with the management team their strategies to meet the seasonal demands of the business such as Bank Holidays, School Holidays, and other seasonal events as they occur.
The ideal person will have:
- Strong business and financial acumen, with a passion for customer focus.
- An honest, professional and a respectful approach.
- An ability to influence & negotiate.
- Experience of planning & organising projects.
- Previous experience in the holiday parks industry and senior level management of a similar size and scope will be hugely advantageous.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!