Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Food & Beverage operations for up to 20 parks.
- Coaching and mentoring the park management teams to deliver best in class Food & Beverage operations all year around.
- Managing performance by clearly communicating expectations and coaching for performance improvement.
- Accountable for delivering financial and qualitative targets for your responsible parks.
- Ensuring the parks and their teams are following all of our food safety policies and standards.
- Ensuring Parkdean Resorts Food & Beverage brand standards are being delivered on parks at all times.
- Involved in the high level strategy for the restaurant experience including developing SOPs and new training material.
A successful person will have:
- An energetic and enthusiastic approach with a track record of working in a high volume fast paced environment.
- F&B operations experience is essential.
- We are looking for someone with FOH Restaurant management experience.
- Has delivered or/and been involved in Restaurant training, building and executing SOPs and directly impacted the Restaurant performance.
- A proven track record of delivering best in class results
- Great communication skills and confident in delivering feedback.
- Driving Licence is required and flexibility to drive to various locations across the UK.