Explore Durham’s heritage coastline with a stay at Crimdon Dene Holiday Park near Hartlepool. Discover lots of space to explore from the nearby sandy beach and sand dunes to pretty nature reserves.
Customers can get active in the heated indoor pool, outdoor play park or all-weather sports court, or relax at the Boathouse Bar & Restaurant.
Customers can enjoy a holiday at Crimdon Dene, bring their own tourer for a stay and we’ve got caravan ownership too.
Reporting to the Park Services Manager, you will be required to prepare, plan and manage a maintenance programme for all areas of the park, accommodation, bars and entertainment venues in line with agreed operating standards and benchmarks.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the team to ensure the maintenance department meets the daily, weekly, monthly and annual KPI targets.
- Managing effectively a budget for maintenance wages and monitor and maintain effective cost controls.
- Ensuring all required maintenance jobs are recorded on our company system with effective management of time taken, parts used and overall costs.
- Building relationships with guests and owners and resolve queries within agreed timescales and follow through to beyond satisfaction.
- Planning, implementing and controlling winter and summer work programs of repair and maintenance.
- Ensuring the good working order of all plant and equipment whilst ensuring a planned maintenance schedule is in place in line with the Health & Safety policy.
- Liaising with external contractors for the completion of all projects and ensure compliance with Health & Safety.
The successful Person will:
- Have experience of successfully leading, developing and motivating a maintenance team.
- Ideally have a gas or electrical related qualification.
- Have experience of carpentry, plumbing or another maintenance based trade.
- Have a strong understanding of landscaping and gardening work.
- Hold the ability to plan and execute a maintenance schedule.
- Have experience of controlling a winter plan or similar proactive maintenance projects.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!