Set in the grounds of an old manor house, St Minver Holiday Park offers plenty of opportunities to explore with lovely fishing ports and beaches close by.
There’s something for everyone at this park with a heated indoor pool, toddler pool, adventure play and picnic area.
At the end of a busy day, customers can unwind in the sauna, then catch up with the family over a tasty meal at the Pizza & Steakhouse Restaurant before enjoying the evening entertainment.
There's a range of accommodation at St Minver for holidaymakers including caravans, chalets. lodges or ownership deals.
A new opportunity has arisen for an SIA qualified Security Manager to join the team at the fantastic St Minver Holiday Park
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be required to create and maintain a safe and secure environment for owners and holiday makers in line with current legislation, ensuring all customers and owners receive the very best experience and customer service standards continuously improve.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- To have planned resource schedules in place to ensure the security team are in the right place at the right time to deliver outstanding customer service and standards.
- Maintain a security presence at all times in order to create a safe and secure environment.
- Ensure a professional and effective control of site entrances by monitoring anyone on the premises.
- Assisting the complex team by monitoring the complex entrance on an evening and ensuring all guest have the appropriate entertainment passes.
- Overseeing the effective shut down of the complex on an evening/night, ensuring that safety and customer services standards are maintained.
- Maintaining effective records of all security activity with particular reference to investigation of accidents and incidents.
- Conducting effective handovers with the Maintenance Manager and Holiday Sales Manager outlining any queries that have arisen out of hours.
The successful Person will:
- Hold current SIA (or equivalent) certification.
- Have outstanding customer services skills.
- Ideally have experience of conflict resolution.
- Be proven in the effective management and development of a team.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!