Discover 7 miles of golden sand right opposite Camber Sands Holiday Park near Rye. Camber Sands Beach is truly stunning so it's no surprise that it has been used in many films and television shows.
On-park, there's lots to do with crazy golf, go-karts, an all-weather sports court, adventure playground. amusement arcade and 4 indoor pools.
At the end of the day, customers can enjoy a meal in The Boathouse Bar and Restaurant or treat themselves to fish & chips before settling down for the evening entertainment.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be required to lead a team in providing a professional Accommodation function to holiday sales customers to ensure that service standards such as presentation and cleanliness are outstanding at all times to exceed customer expectations and create the very best first impression.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Planning and executing rotas and resource schedules to ensure the Accommodation team are in the right place at the right time to deliver outstanding customer service and standards whilst also maintaining an effective and sustainable cost per clean.
- Checking beds, linen, pillows and duvets on each intake, monitoring to ensure stock is repaired and replaced as required and report any repairs to the Maintenance Manager.
- Checking all equipment including smoke detectors and fire extinguishers, fridges and freezers, cookers and microwaves are in good working order and report any which are not to the Maintenance Manager.
- Ensuring that courtesy calls are carried out consistently to maintain a true understanding of each customer’s experience.
- Working with the General Manager to improve and maintain Reevoo scores and increase positive guest comments.
- Proactively support in the development of all accommodation team members, ensuring that any training requirements are met.
The successful Person will:
- Have previous experienceof supervising or managing a housekeeping team.
- Ideally have experience of manging a housekeeping function within a holiday park or hotel.
- Experience of managing a budget and rota system
- Experience of taking accountability and responsibility for personal and team development.
- Have outstanding customer service skills.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay (£24,000 basic salary)
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!