Find all the ingredients for a perfect family holiday at Pendine Sands Holiday Park in Carmarthenshire. Surrounded by coastline and countryside, you’ll enjoy amazing views and can be on the Blue Flag beach in a matter of minutes. Whether you want picnics, beach games, nature walks, golf or horse riding or fishing; you’ll discover all close to the park.
If you fancy spending quality time with the family, you don’t even need to leave the park. From the amusements and swimming pool to the two adventure play areas and family-friendly restaurants, there are plenty of opportunities to relax together.
Choose a lodge or caravan holiday at Pendine Sands and access all the facilities, activities and entertainment programme.
Do you have experience of managing a busy Housekeeping Team. Pendine Sands are currently seeking an organised Housekeeping Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be required to lead a team in providing a professional Accommodation function to holiday sales customers to ensure that service standards such as presentation and cleanliness are outstanding at all times to exceed customer expectations and create the very best first impression.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Planning and executing rotas and resource schedules to ensure the Accommodation team are in the right place at the right time to deliver outstanding customer service and standards whilst also maintaining an effective and sustainable cost per clean.
- Checking beds, linen, pillows and duvets on each intake, monitoring to ensure stock is repaired and replaced as required and report any repairs to the Maintenance Manager.
- Checking all equipment including smoke detectors and fire extinguishers, fridges and freezers, cookers and microwaves are in good working order and report any which are not to the Maintenance Manager.
- Ensuring that courtesy calls are carried out consistently to maintain a true understanding of each customer’s experience.
- Working with the General Manager to improve and maintain Reevoo scores and increase positive guest comments.
- Proactively support in the development of all accommodation team members, ensuring that any training requirements are met.
The successful Person will:
- Have previous experienceof supervising or managing a housekeeping team.
- Ideally have experience of manging a housekeeping function within a holiday park or hotel.
- Experience of managing a budget and rota system
- Experience of taking accountability and responsibility for personal and team development.
- Have outstanding customer service skills.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!