We are currently seeking a qualified Security Assistant to join the team at Thorness Bay Holiday Park.
Reporting to the Security Manager, you will be required to assist in creating and maintaining a safe and secure environment for owners and holiday makers in line with current legislation, ensuring the best customer service levels to improve guest and owner experience.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a security presence at all times in order to create a safe and secure environment for all visitors on park.
- Responding to all emergency calls and support appropriately.
- To have an on site presence at all times, being vigilant, proactive and responsive.
- Monitor behaviour and subdue any possible situations likely to cause disturbance.
- Monitoring the complex on an evening, ensuring all customers have the appropriate entertainment passes.
- Assisting with the effective shut down of the complex on an evening/night, ensuring that safety and customer service standards are maintained.
The successful Person will:
- Hold current SIA (or equivalent) certification.
- Have outstanding customer service skills.
- Ideally have experience of conflict resolution.
- Have strong communicating and influencing skills.