Hallmark Derby Midland
A great opportunity has arisen for a Breakfast Chef working as part of the Kitchen team at the Hallmark Hotel Derby Midland. Working from 5.30 am until midday five days per week.
The role involves taking responsibility of preparing, cooking and replenishing the breakfast buffet for our hotel guests. As part of the role you will be expected to support a working environment which promotes positive attitude, pride and good morale whilst ensuring high standards of quality control, handling and storage of commodities to current legislation and support the Head Chef in maintaining health, safety and hygiene to company standards.
• Our enviable employee discounts on bedroom rates;
• Your birthday off as a paid holiday;
• Complimentary 2 night stay voucher for you and a guest on each year of your anniversary;
• Driven and motivational training & development initiatives for career growth with recognised qualifications;
• Free meals on duty;
• Pension Scheme;
• Employee Assistant Programme (EAP);
• Free uniform;
• Internal vacancy opportunities;
• Department Incentive bonus schemes;
The Ideal Candidate
• You will be a passionate foodie and definitely somebody who loves early mornings!
• Will be passionate about delivering outstanding hospitality to our guests whilst demonstrating good food knowledge.
• The ability to establish rapport and deliver high standards of service with a genuine and approachable manner is essential.
• You will have had proven experience as a Chef or Cook in the Catering Industry.
• You will need to be highly motivated with outstanding organisational skills.
The Hallmark Hotel Derby Midland oozes with the unique history and character of its home city. It’s a place that is fondly regarded by locals and one of the first ever purpose-built railway hotels. We have recently refurbished 102 bedrooms, nine great meeting rooms and a very popular Grill restaurant for our guests.
We have 49 hotels in our growing UK portfolio, international brands Crowne Plaza and Holiday Inn in addition to the recent purchase of Hallmark Hotels under our belt and all in some fantastic locations, it’s no surprise that LGH Hotels Management is the place to be.