Opposite one of Kent’s finest sandy beaches and close to the wildlife-filled Romney Marshes, this natural hide away offers endless adventures.
There's lots of new activities on the park from tennis to crazy golf. There’s also an adventure playground and of course, 2 indoor swimming pools!
Close to both the Greatstone Dunes and the Dungeness Nature Reserve, there’s plenty to do nearby too.
You’ll find a range of accommodation with Romney Sands' caravan holidays and apartments. We also offer caravan ownership with an 11-month owner season.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Housekeeping Supervisor to join the team at Romney Sands Holiday Park.
Reporting to the Accommodation Manager, you will be required to assist the Accommodation Manager in all aspects of running a timely, efficient and effective housekeeping department ensuring high service standards are met to exceed customer expectations and create the very best first impression.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the main complex including bar, restaurant and all other venues, as well as Holiday Homes are cleaned as required to the highest possible standard
- Ensuring that high standards of cleaning are maintained at all times by constant ongoing training of the team
- Preparing rotas to maximise team efficiency and to ensure that wage budgets are cost effective
- Working with the Accommodation Manager to improve and maintain Reevoo scores and increase positive guest comments
- Ensuring that courtesy calls are carried out consistently to maintain a true understanding of each customer’s experience
- To liaise with the holiday sales team on a daily basis to keep up to date with booking information
The ideal person will have:
- • Hold strong leadership and development skills
- • Strong communication skills
- • Have experience of working within a busy housekeeping function is preferential
- • Previous experience of managing or supervising a team is desirable
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!