Newcastle upon Tyne
Our Central Support Office based in Gosforth and is the bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 67 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Accounts Receivable Officer -6 month contract
- • Central billing of pitch fees, rates, utilities, insurance, winterisation services and any other owner billing.
• Bulk communication to owners surrounding their accounts.
• Process customer leaving park forms.
• Process customer refunds.
• Process customer account amendments.
• Respond to queries ensuring 1st class service is delivered every time.
• Generate insurance renewals and carrying out certificate runs.
• Process letting scheme settlements to owners.
• Process central receipts.
• Reconcile receipts from central office and the holiday parks daily, including monitoring unallocated cash receipts and credits.
• Administer and process transactions from the direct debit instalment scheme.
• Validate holiday home sales raised by parks to ensure they meet validation criteria and that all paperwork is correct.
• Invoice finance providers for holiday home sales and managing receipts.
• Raise invoices for concessions, supplier retrospective discounts and any other invoicing required for the Group to record and recover income.
• Perform reconciliations, including investigation and resolution of variances, liaising with 3rd parties as required within required deadlines.
• Manage shared inboxes and other information received by post or any other method.
• Prepare, obtain approval and process journals.
• Deliver 1st class service to customers both internally and externally.
• On occasion you may be asked to perform additional duties or duties unrelated to your role after appropriate training has been given.
• You have a duty to safeguard your own health and safety and that of your colleagues, customers and visitors. You also have a duty to co-operate with management to enable it to comply with its health and safety duties.
- Numerate and analytical.
- Strong planning, time management and organisational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible and ability to work in pressurised situations and stay in agreed timescales.
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality and excellent customer service.
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Experience with finance systems and automating processes.
- Experience in detailed control account reconciliations with proven ability to resolve reconciling items.
If this sounds like you and you think you have Parkdean Resorts potential then apply now!
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!