Sandford Holiday Park is a lively park in a lovely leafy countryside setting.
Customers can enjoy a range of sports including football and basketball, bike hire and pedal-kart hire.
Other facilities on park include a pirate ship for exploring, indoor play area, tree house adventure two swimming pools!
At Sandford Holiday Park there's a range of holidays on offier including caravans, lodges, touring, camping or caravan & lodge ownersip.
We are on the look out for a passionate Restaurant Manager join the team based at Sandford Holiday Park,
Reporting into the Complex Manager, you will be overseeing the efficient operation, control and development of the Boathouse Bar & Restaurant to a high standard. You will lead a team of up to 25, ensuring all functions are maximising every opportunity to improve park and business performance, leading the full Bar & Restaurant team to deliver outstanding customer service and standards.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure high levels of presentation are maintained both front and back of house at all times.
- Ensure the correct team levels are maintained both front and back of house at all times and prepare rotas in accordance with rota and wage/turnover %.
- Ensure any offers and promotions are run at correct times.
- Place orders to ensure stock is available and that stock levels are correct and gross profit margins are achieved.
- Protect margins by ensuring deliveries are checked in and correct transfers are completed.
- Ensure team are trained and developed in correct procedures and policies.
- Ensure the outside garden area is kept presentable at all times.
- Ensure the food presentation and potion control is of an acceptable standard when leaving the kitchen and to liaise with the chef directly.
The successful person will have:
- Food Hygiene Level 2 and Level 3
- COSHH trained
- Proven experience in Commercial Awareness & Business Acumen
- Customer focused approach
- Experience of Leading & Developing Others
- Strong and effective Communicating and Influencing skills
- First Aid at Work
- Waste Management (Desirable)
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!